Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 321-ROLFING (321-765-3464)
“The White House” Building
3909 California Ave SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
We are located in the “The White House” building; it’s a white 3 story building, with black shutters, and a red front door.
Parking: There is ample free 2-hour street parking right in front of the building on California Ave SW.
Directions & travel times: We aren’t as far from downtown as you probably think!
By Car: Typically taking 10 minutes to/from downtown; it is a 5 – 6 mile drive; allow more time during rush hour. Here is a quick link to Google Maps for driving from downtown and below are step by step instructions:
* From downtown Seattle you can take I-5 or highway 99 to the West Seattle Bridge.
* Cross the West Seattle Bridge and continue up the hill and through the 1st light, 35th Ave SW.
* Just after crossing 35th Ave SW, take your next right on to SW Genesee St. This is a soft right turn, comes up quickly, and can be hard to spot the first time.
* Continue up SW Genesee St for 0.5 miles to California Ave SW.
* Turn right on California Ave SW and drive 0.3 miles.
* My office is on the west/left side of the street.
By Bus: Typically 25 – 35 minutes by bus to/from downtown Seattle. Here is a quick link to Google Maps for busing from downtown Seattle and below are some specific bus routes you may consider that I know about. I am happy to help further with bus planning; just ask when you contact me.
Metro buses Rapid Ride C:
* runs every 8 – 15 minutes (depending on time of day.)
* drops you 0.5 miles from my office at the Alaska junction. If you prefer to not walk from here, you can transfer to the 50, 55, or the 128 northbound (catch these on the same side of the street where you disembark the Rapid Ride C.)
Metro route 55:
* drops you right in front of my office and from downtown requires no transfers!
* has limited hours: it runs to West Seattle between 4pm and 6pm; runs to downtown between 6:30am and 8:15am.
Metro route 50:
* drops you right in front of my office.
* has easy transfer points either in SODO at the S. Lander SODO light rail/bus stop (runs parallel to and between 4th Ave S and 6th Ave S) so you can catch any bus or the light rail in the bus tunnel downtown and then transfer to the next 50 heading to West Seattle.